Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

Ephraim's Brown Cow

Ephraim, Matthew, and Nathan



The "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" Playground at Hollywood Studios





The Sci-Fi Drive In Diner


Ephraim, Petting Zoo Tour Guide





If you know Ephraim, you know we spent some time at Animal Kingdom. Matthew and Nathan were wanting to move along to the more thrilling attractions... but nothing at Disney World was any more thrilling than finding a brown cow in the "Affection Section" petting zoo!

The Kilimanjaro Safari was another big hit. We didn't have our camera the first time we rode it, because it had been raining and still looked threatening. Oh, I regret not having the ability to video on that first safari ride! Ephraim was so sweet, and so in his own little world! He was so excited about every animal we saw, and even told a few of them he loved them! I remember in particular as we passed the elephants, he said,"Bye, elephant! I love you elephant!" in his sweet little four-year-old almost whisper!

I took my camera on the second safari ride, but he never said the same thing again. He was still cute, though!





Ephraim, Safari Tour Guide





No comments: